It’s the season for setting goals … and today I’ve got something that will help you to make them a reality!
It’s a checklist to stay on-track, no matter what goals you’re working toward.
First: do you need help figuring out your 2021 goals? Click the photo to download my free Goal Setting e-book.
1. FOCUS & DECIDE. Instead of choosing several goals to work on all at the same time, harness all that energy and focus it toward just 1-2 main goals.
2. Pick the goal with your BIGGEST WHY.
This is the goal that you emotionally connect with and have a STRONG REASON for choosing. (example: “I want to have the energy to play with my kids.” - that’s a pretty big reason)
It’s your “WHY” that keeps you going, so it has to be a good one.
3. COMMIT (No, Really.) Commit the right amount of resources (time, energy, and attention) to make your goal a reality. Treat it like anything else important in your life - because it IS!
4. MAKE A PLAN. Every Sunday, set aside 15-30 minutes to plan out your week and make sure you have what you need on-hand and ready to go.
Then, every night take 3-5 minutes to make sure you’re on track for the next day. This makes a HUGE difference!
5. TAKE ACTION. This is actually the MOST IMPORTANT STEP of all. You won’t reach your goals without consistent action.
Do something daily that moves you closer to your goal.
6. GET SUPPORT & ACCOUNTABILITY. Tell trusted friends and family members what you’re working toward.
Or even better, work with an experienced coach who will help you get (and stay) on-track.
With someone in your corner, when you have a “win” or a setback, you have someone to share it with and that will help spur your motivation to keep moving forward.
7. SET DEADLINES. Don’t skip this one! Without having a specific date to shoot toward, you don’t have any URGENCY to take action.
When you feel a clock ticking down toward your goals, it will help you light a fire of motivation.
8. GIVE YOURSELF A REWARD. When you meet milestones along the way toward your goals, reward yourself with a healthy payoff! New shoes, workout gear, a book, or a massage are great choices.
9. MANAGE EXPECTATIONS. Making changes and going after goals can take time and effort. Be patient and stay the course!
Give your plan time to work … and know that some days will be easier than others.
Just keep repeating step 5 (taking action).
10. REEVALUATE. Do a quick evaluation of where you’re at every few weeks.
Are you killing it and staying on track? (woohoo!)
Or, are you following the plan?
Or, are you following the plan and it’s not working?
This is where a coach can make a big difference - because they have an experienced, big-picture view of your goals and can help you accelerate your results.
For me, my #1 goal for 2021 is to be there for every single one of my clients. I want to help by creating motivating fitness and nutritional plans so my clients can reach their health and fitness goals.
That's why I created the 6-week Total Body Transformation Challenge. To help kick start our year with a fun challenge we can do together as a community.
For my in person private or semi-private clients, please email me with any questions or if you'd like to sign up.
For more info, please click the photo.
THREE Prizes to be won!
Committed to Your Success,
It's not too late to sign up for my online Zoom classes! Please click the photo for more info or simply hit reply on this email.